LOCATION: Jax Beach (Full-Time)
DEPARTMENT: Native Sun Receiving
COMPENSATION: TBD based on experience
Assist department manager in receiving, stocking, and managing inventory while inspecting products for the store. Responsibilities include recording and organizing invoices, complying with receiving processes, and assisting in receiving, stocking, and managing inventory control for the grocery, refrigerated, and frozen departments. Must check that product lists on packing slips are accurate and maintain an orderly and efficient receiving area.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- A minimum of one (1) year of previous experience in a grocery, warehouse receiving or related environment preferred.
- Familiarity with natural and organic foods and products preferred.
- Must be able to operate and become certified on pallet jack and other receiving equipment.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and a focus on accuracy and detail.
- Able to work mornings, nights, weekends, holidays and long/unusual hours as needed.