Cucumber Feta Bruschetta
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 2-3 Tbsp. crumbled feta cheese or aged Italian herb cashew cheese
- Sea salt & fresh ground pepper, to taste
Check out latest Savings in-store now!
- Mix the tomatoes, chopped cucumber, fresh basil, lemon juice, olive oil, cheese, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Lay sliced cucumber on a plate; top with tomato mixture; sprinkle with additional salt and pepper as needed.
Recipe by Dawn Hutchins.