Vegan and Gluten-Free Blueberry Pancakes
- 2 c. Cherrybrook gluten-free pancake mix
- 1.5 c. vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 c. fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 c. sliced banana
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat nonstick pan or griddle over med-low heat. Coat surface with cooking spray or vegetable oil.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto pan and cook until undersides are golden brown. Pancakes are ready to flip when they appear dry around the edges.
- Flip pancakes and cook for 2 more minutes or until cooked through.