Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 c. plus 2 Tbsp. white flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 6 Tbsp. sugar
- 6 Tbsp. light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 c. SunSpire 42% semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking soda, and salt, then set aside.
- Beat the butter and sugars together until smooth and light in color, then beat in vanilla and egg.
- Slowly add flour mixture, beating until smooth and just incorporated. Stir in chips.
- Drop batter onto a parchment lined baking sheets, 1 Tbsp. each about 3 inches apart, about 6 per sheet.
- Bake for 8 mins or until lightly golden and remove from oven. Leave cookies to cool slightly before transferring cookies onto a cooling rack to cool completely.