Coconut + Millet Chocolate Chip Crunch Cookies
Check out the latest Savings in stores now!
- 16 oz. butter, room temp
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, room temp
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 c. shredded coconut
- 1/4 c. dried millet
- 1/4 c. rolled oats
- 2 c. chocolate chunks or chips
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- In a large bowl or a stand mixer, cream together the butter with both sugars until smooth and well incorporated. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Next, add the eggs and vanilla to the sugar/butter mixture. Mix in well and scrape down the sides
- In a separate bowl, whisk together your dry ingredients then add to the wet ingredients. Mix on medium speed, until well incorporated, but don't over mix. Scrape down the sides of the bowl to make sure all the flour is well dispersed.
- Using a spatula or wooden spoon, fold in the coconut, millet, oats and chocolate chips until all the ingredients are mixed in evenly.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, spoon out your dough into 2 tsp size measurements spaced about 1 inch apart.
- Bake cookies @ 325 F for 12-18 minutes, depending on how crispy you like your cookies. They should be golden on the edges and light in color in the center.