Coconut Quinoa Bowl
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 1 can full fat coconut milk plus ¼ cup water
- Dash of sea salt
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 package extra-firm tofu, pressed and torn into bite size pieces
- 1 Tbsp. liquid aminos, tamari or soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 cups steamed broccoli
Check out the latest Savings in stores now!
- Bring quinoa, coconut milk and water to a boil in a medium stock pot over medium high heat; reduce heat, cover and simmer for 25 minutes, remove from heat for five minutes before uncovering; sprinkle sea salt and stir.
- Heat 1 tsp. coconut oil in a skillet over medium-high heat; add tofu and pour liquid aminos over evenly; sprinkle nutritional yeast and garlic powder and toss to coat; reduce heat to medium and let cook until browned, 5-7 minutes; stir and brown again, 5-7 minutes.
- Divide quinoa and tofu over four bowls; add 1 cup steamed broccoli to each bowl.