Hot Chocolate Banana Dogs
- 1 slice soft wheat bread
- 1 banana
- 2 Tbsp. sunflower seed or almond butter
- 1 tsp. hot chocolate powder such as Green & Blacks brand, or ground raw cacao
- 2 tsp. toasted sunflower seeds (optional)
- 2 tsp. unsweet, shredded coconut (optional)
- Roll out the bread with a rolling pin so it’s thin, like a tortilla.
- Mix the sunflower see butter, hot chocolate powder, sunflower seeds and shredded coconut in a small bowl; spread evenly over the bread leaving ½ inch on the end closest to you.
- Place the banana on the end furthest from you and roll towards you until the bread is wrapped completely around the banana. Slice in half and eat.
Recipe courtesy of Dawn Hutchins.