Orange Spice Hot Toddy
- 2 cups cranberry pomegranate juice
- 1 cup water
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 1-inch knob fresh ginger, peeled
- 3 Tbsp. local honey or coconut palm sugar
- 1 orange, sliced
- 2 shots whiskey bourbon
Check out the latest Savings in store now!
1. Heat cranberry pomegranate juice, water, cinnamon sticks, ginger, honey or coconut palm sugar and two orange slices over medium-high heat to a simmer.
2. Reduce heat and continue simmering 5 minutes; pour into two mugs, add 2 shot whiskey bourbon to each mug, top with cinnamon sticks and fresh orange slice.
Recipe and image by Dawn Hutchins.