Rainbow Lunchbox Pinwheels
- 1/4 cup *Sun Cheese or hummus
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 1/2 inch slice purple cabbage, chopped (you don’t have to be exact on this)
- 1/2 cucumber, cut into thin slivers or matchsticks
- 3/4 to 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 2 sun dried tomato wraps
- 1 cup raw sunflower seeds, soaked 3 hours and drained
- 1/3 cup filtered water
- Juice 1/2 lemon
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. agave, or more, to taste
Ranch Dipping Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. pesto Vegenaise (or Just Mayo + 1 tsp garlic herb seasoning)
- 1/2 Tbsp. plain, non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp. prepared coarse ground mustard
Check out the latest Savings in-store now!
1. Blend the Sun Cheese ingredients until smooth and set aside (if using, otherwise, skip this step).
2. Lay the two tortillas out on a flat surface; spread 2 Tbsp Sun Cheese or hummus over each, leaving a half inch around the edge. Evenly lay half the carrots, half the cabbage and half the cucumber over each; top with half the spinach on each; roll tightly and slice into rounds and lay sideways on plates or in lunchbox containers. (If placing on plates, you may need to secure each piece with a toothpick.)
3. Mix the Ranch Dipping Sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Divide evenly into two small cups. Serve with pinwheels.
Recipe by Dawn Hutchins