Raw Avocado Sushi
- 10 strips of sliced purple cabbage or greens (collard greens, flat leaf kale, etc.)
- Rounded ½ cup prepared hummus
- 1 avocado, pitted and sliced
- 2 carrots, chopped into sticks
- 1 cup purple cabbage, julienned
- 4 green onions, sliced
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt, to taste
- Lay out strips of cabbage or greens, top with 1 Tbsp. hummus, one slice avocado; divide carrot sticks, purple cabbage, and green onion evenly over rolls; squeeze lime juice on each, top with a sprinkle of salt.
- Roll each strip and secure with a toothpick, if necessary.
Recipe by Dawn Hutchins.