Roasted Vegetable Quinoa Linguine
- Coconut oil to grease pan
- 3 yellow squashes, sliced
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 10 oz. mushrooms, halved
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. fresh ground pepper, divided
- 16 oz. quinoa linguine
- 10 oz. fresh spinach
- 15 oz. butter beans
- 1/4 cup chopped sun dried tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Grease a baking sheet with coconut oil to prevent sticking.
- Add squash, zucchini, grape tomatoes, mushrooms and onion to the baking sheet; sprinkle with half the salt and pepper; bake for 40 minutes or until edges of vegetables are beginning to brown. Meanwhile, cook linguine according to package directions.
- Place spinach and butter beans in a large bowl, top with cooked linguine; toss to wilt spinach; top with roasted vegetables, sun dried tomatoes, olive oil and remaining salt and pepper. Toss well.
Recipe by Dawn Hutchins.