Super Seed Dehydrator Crackers
- 3/4 cup flax seeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 2-3 Tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp. Himalayan pink salt or sea salt
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp. salt free Italian seasoning blend
- Mix flax seed, chia seed and water in a bowl; let sit for 1 hour to thicken – all the water will be absorbed. Preheat dehydrator to 115F.
- Add sunflower seeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning to flax seed mixture; spread onto parchment lined baking sheet or dehydrator sheet; dehydrate 90 minutes, flip, break into pieces, reduce heat to 105F and dehydrate 8 hours, or until crisp. Enjoy with hummus, guacamole or cashew hummus.
Recipe by Dawn Hutchins.