Thai Broccoli and Rice Casserole
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups raw, chopped broccoli
- 1 can Amy’s Kitchen Thai Coconut Soup
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Lime wedges and fresh cilantro for garnish
- Optional sprinkle of Thai red chili flakes for heat
Check out the latest Savings in stores now!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add chickpeas, rice, broccoli, soup, nutritional yeast, garlic powder salt and pepper; cover and bake for 25 minutes or until broccoli is tender; scoop into bowls and top with lime wedges, fresh cilantro and Thai red chili flakes, if using.