LOCATION: Baymeadows (Full-Time)
COMPENSATION: TBD based on experience
The controller position is responsible for the accounting operations of the company, to include the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience and 10+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
- Preference will be given to candidates with the Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both internally and externally.
- Analytical ability and proficiency in finance and accounting principles.
- Excellent customer service skills and high standards of excellence in both financial management and leadership.
- Ability to learn, understand and advocate for all relevant Native Sun Natural Foods Market policies, procedures, core values, business philosophy and quality goals.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and meet timelines. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong work ethic and personal integrity a must.
- Able to travel as needed.