On-the-Go Snacking Essentials
Stock up on these healthy grab-and-go snack options, on sale this week at Native Sun!
- With organic ingredients like puffed amaranth, millet and quinoa flakes, Purely Elizabeth granola is the perfect to-go breakfast or snack for those who are gluten-free. Throw a bag in your backpack to share with friends on a hike, or keep it in your desk drawer at work for when hunger strikes!
- Get double the hydration and potassium with Amy and Brian Coconut Water, on BOGO this week at Native Sun!
- Perfect Bars are organic, non-GMO and gluten-free (which makes them a perfect snack in our book)! Good-for-you organic ingredients like celery, alfalfa, and kelp need to be kept fresh, so you’ll find them in the refrigerated section!
- Stretch Island Fruit Leathers deliver all of the fruit in a kid-friendly format without synthetic colors or artificial flavors! These non-GMO fruit bars are vegan, gluten-free and crumb-free, so they're great on the go. Simply break open and serve!
- Chocolate covered chickpeas. Salted caramel chickpeas. Honey roasted chickpeas. We're not making these up! Biena Chickpea Snacks are crunchy, salty and packed with plant-based protein. Grab a bag of each flavor, because with so many sweet and savory varieties to choose from, why not try them all?
- If you have a sweet tooth like us, you'll love Foodie Fuel's snack crisps. The sweet and crunchy cracker-like snacks have an organic seed base and are mixed with natural ingredients like coconut, vanilla and sea salt. Perfect for your picnic basket!