Snacks on Stacks Part II
Eat Real With Me is back with more delicious and time-saving, stackable meals! Each recipe is made with some of the same ingredients. Cook one or try cooking them as a “stack” of three to best utilize your time and ingredients.
Turkey, Tomato and Artichoke Meals
- Jazz up weeknight dinners with Turkey and Sun-dried Tomato Mini Meatloaves with feta cheese, parsley and spinach.
- Fresh seasonal Roasted Tomatoes with Olives and Feta are perfect for a summertime dinner.
- Loaded with green veggies, this Spinach, Artichoke and Broccoli Pasta Salad makes a great dish for a potluck.
Mediterranean Shrimp Meals
- Local shrimp shines in this Greek Shrimp dish. The asparagus, eggplant, tomatoes and spaghetti squash ensure you are getting your vegetables!
- If you have any leftovers, toss with fresh greens and squash for a light and flavorful Shrimp Spaghetti Squash Bowl.
- Last, but totally not least, shrimp, tomatoes and feta cheese tossed with Mediterranean herbs make a perfect topping in this Shrimp Bruschetta recipe!
More stackable recipes here!