3-Ingredient Green Bean Casserole
Check out the latest Savings in stores now!
- 1-10 oz. package frozen green beans
- 1-14 oz. can Amy's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1-5 oz. package Loeb's Gluten-Free Onion Crunch
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the green beans, cream of mushroom soup and half of the onions together. Season with a pinch of salt + pepper.
- Pour mixture into a 9-inch baking dish. Top with the remainder of the onions.
- Bake @ 350 F for 20-30 minutes, covered in aluminum foil until hot and bubbly. Finish in the oven, uncovered, for 15 more minutes to brown and crisp up the onions.
*this recipe can be easily doubled or tripled to feed a large crowd*