Check out the latest Savings in stores now!
- 6 c. apples, peeled, cored, and sliced (such as Fuji, Braeburn, or Pink Lady)
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 3/4 c. gluten-free oats
- 1/2 c. pecans
- 5 tbsp. Earth Balance spread, cut into small pieces + 1 tbsp. for greasing the pan
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss apples with cinnamon and sugar. Place into a greased baking dish.
- In a food processor, combine oats, pecans, sugar, salt, and Earth Balance. Pulse a few times until all ingredients are just blended. Do not puree. (Can also be done by hand) Spread topping over the apple mixture in a even layer.
- Bake 35-45 minutes until apples are tender and topping has slightly browned.
- Serve hot or room temperature with ice cream or whipped cream.