Artichoke Dip with Double Cream Chive
- 2 Tbsp. Miyoko’s European style cultured vegan butter
- 1 onion, diced small
- Pinch of salt
- 32 oz. marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 wheel Miyoko’s classic double cream chive cheese
- Heat the butter on medium-low in a deep skillet or wide saucepan and add onion. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and sauté the onion until translucent and tender. Add the artichoke hearts and stir.
- Now break up the cheese wheel and add to the pan, stirring to combine all. Heat the mixture, stirring, until it is piping hot and melted.
- Serve hot with bread or crackers.
- *You can leave this as a chunky dip, or you can use an immersion blender or food processor and process briefly to a texture of your liking.