Artichoke Pasta Salad
- 1 lb. fusilli or orecchiette pasta
- 1/4 c. classic mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. spicy brown mustard
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/2 c. canned artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1 c. arugula
- 1/2 c. roasted red peppers, chopped
Check out the latest Savings in stores now!
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil then add pasta and cook until al dente.
- Mix together mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice and vinegar in a bowl until combined.
- Add in pasta, artichokes, arugula, and peppers. Toss to coat with dressing.
- Before serving, refrigerate for at least 10 minutes to give flavors time to meld.
Pro Tip: For easy prep, cook and cool pasta ahead of time. Toss in a bit of olive oil and refrigerate for use the next day. For the adventurous: add in torn prosciutto for extra flavor.