Avocado and Cucumber Sushi
5 Sheets of Nori
Coconut aminos, liquid aminos, tamari or soy sauce for dipping
- 2 cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 small jicama, kohlrabi, or radishes cut into strips
- 2 ripe avocados, sliced into thin wedges
- 1 mango, peeled and seeded, sliced thinly
- 1 - 2 c. greens
- Fresh cilantro
Herb Cream Cheeze
5 tbsp. lemon juice
2 tbsp. agave or local honey
- 1 block organic extra firm tofu
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp. dried dill
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 2 tsp. dried basil
- Blend all ingredients for Herb Cream Cheeze until smooth.
- Lay sheet of nori out flat on towel topped with parchment; top with sliced cucumbers, jicama, avocado, mango, greens, and cilantro; add 2 tbsp or more cheeze to each wrap.
- Wet the opposite end of nori and gently roll using parchment and towel; move roll to cutting board.
- Slice into five sections; serve with aminos, soy sauce or tamari.