Baked Honey Cinnamon Apples
- 10 medium sized red apples
- 1 c.walnuts
- 1 tsp. cinnamon powder
- 2 Tbs. local honey
- 2 Tbs. butter
Check out the latest Savings in stores now!
- Wash and take the seeds out of the apple by removing the core, leaving the apple whole.
- Crush the walnuts; then add cinnamon, honey, and melted butter. Mix well.
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. Pour the walnut mixture in the apples, place in a deep baking dish, and add some water.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes and serve warm.