Best Ever Nachos
- 1 5.5 oz. package of Late July clasicos tortilla chips
- 16 oz. can black beans
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups Organic Valley shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- Organic Valley sour cream
- Jalapeno peppers, sliced
- Avocado, diced
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Heat oven to 350°F (180° C).
- Line a 15 x 10 rimmed sheet pan or cookie sheet with foil. Arrange tortilla chips
- in a single layer in pan.
- 3. Drain and rinse black beans. Combine beans, green onions and cumin in a
- medium bowl; spoon over chips.Sprinkle cheese evenly over top.
- 4. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until heated through and cheese has melted. Serve
- immediately with desired toppings.