Blended Chai Kefir Latte
Check out the latest Savings in stores now!
- 2 Celestial Seasonings chai tea bags
- ¾ c. boiling water
- 1 ½ c. Green Valley Organics lactose-free whole milk kefir or plain kefir
- ½ banana, cut into chunks
- 1 c. ice cubes
- 1-2 tsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger, minced
- Place the tea bags in a mug with the boiling water. Let them steep for 10 minutes. Set a timer; if the tea steeps too long, it could taste bitter.
- Take the tea bags out and place the mug in the fridge to cool down for at least an hour.
- When ready, combine all of the ingredients in a blender and run until smooth.