Blueberry Kefir Pancakes
Check out the latest Savings in stores now!
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 1/2 c. Redwood Hill Farm traditional kefir
- 2 large eggs
- 1 c. frozen blueberries, do not thaw
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable or coconut oil
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. Add the kefir, 2 Tbsp oil, and eggs and whisk everything together until well combined. Lumps are fine – do not overbeat.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet on medium-low. Wait until the pan is warm and add 1 Tbsp of oil to the skillet. Add frozen blueberries to the batter. Ladle 1/3 cup of batter into the skillet.
- Flip pancakes once bubbles rise to the surface and the bottoms are golden brown, after about 2-4 minutes. Adjust heat if necessary. Cook until both sides are lightly browned.