- 1/2 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons so delicious vanilla coconut milk yogurt
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons shredded, unsweetened coconut
Check out the latest Savings in store now!
In a small pot, combine quinoa with water and bring to a rolling boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until liquid has evaporated (about 15 minutes). Let stand 5 minutes, then fluff with fork, drizzle with coconut oil and divide between two bowls.
2. Split the rest of the ingredients between the two bowls, mix and enjoy!