Broccoli Lentil Cheddar Casserole
- 6 cups of finely chopped broccoli florets
- 1 Tbsp. prepared mustard
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 1/4 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Daiya cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cooked lentils
- 1/3 cup gluten free bread crumb
Check out the latest Savings in-store now!
- Steam broccoli florets until just tender, about 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400F. In a small pot, mix prepared mustard, non-dairy milk, broth, nutritional yeast, salt and pepper; heat over medium heat, stirring frequently, until smooth, about 5 to 10 minutes; remove from heat, stir in cheese until melted and smooth.
- Add broccoli and cooked lentils to casserole dish, pour cheese mixture over evenly and mix; top with bread crumb and bake for 15 minutes.
Recipe by Dawn Hutchins.