Chocolate Peanut Butter Sundae with “Marshmallow Sauce”
- 2 cups of vanilla flavored coconut ice cream of choice, or 4-5 frozen bananas, peeled and chopped**
- 1 Tbsp raw cacao
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter (or sun butter or almond butter)
Check out the latest Savings in stores now!
- 2 Tbsp chocolate chips
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- Four dried banana slices
- 1 14 oz can full fat coconut milk refrigerated a few hours to overnight, until well chilled
- ¾ cup powdered sugar**
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-3 Tbsp arrowroot powder
- Place the bowl you’ll be blending the marshmallow sauce with in the freezer.
- Blend ice cream or bananas with raw cacao and peanut butter until smooth. Place into the freezer while making the marshmallow sauce.
- Remove the marshmallow sauce bowl from the freezer; add the coconut milk, powdered sugar and vanilla extract; blend until smooth, about 20 seconds; slowly add the arrowroot powder to thicken – adding one to three tablespoons until desired thickness is reached.
- Spoon the ice cream into four bowls; top with marshmallow sauce, chocolate chips, sliced strawberries and dried bananas.
**For a reduced sugar option, use bananas instead of ice cream
**Make your own powdered sugar by blending your desired type of sugar until fine and powdery