- 5 bars Endangered Species Chocolate extreme dark chocolate (Black Panther)
- 6 oz. unsalted butter
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 egg yolks*
Check out the latest Savings in stores now!
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate, stirring in butter, milk, and salt until smooth. Set aside to cool, but not harden.
- Once cooled, whisk in egg yolks.
- Line an 8” loaf pan with plastic wrap. Spray wrap with nonstick cooking spray. Pour chocolate mixture into pan and cool overnight to harden.
- Slice into ½-inch thick slices and garnish with fresh fruit, if desired.
*Consuming undercooked eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness.