Coconut & Spice Roasted Carrots
- 2 lbs. carrots, washed and peeled
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Salt to taste
Check out the latest Savings in stores now!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Cut carrots into uniform sized chunks.
- Toss with coconut oil and spices. Season to taste with salt.
- Place mixture on a baking sheet and bake for 30-45 minutes. Toss with a spatula periodically
- during cooking. Carrots are ready when softened and beginning to brown around the edges.
- Toss once more and serve.