Curry Tofu Salad
- 1 lb. tofu, super firm
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. curry seasoning
- Black pepper, to taste
- Parsley, to garnish (optional)
Check out the latest Savings in-store now!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Dice tofu into 1/4 inch cubes. Bake on a non-stick baking mat for about 20 minutes, stirring once.
- While the tofu is cooking, chop celery and carrots and add to a large mixing bowl. Add in the raisins as well.
- Allow tofu to completely cool once removed from the oven. Place in the freezer for 5 minutes for quick cooling.
- Add cooled tofu, mayonnaise, curry, black pepper and parsley to mixing bowl and stir until all ingredients are evenly coated.