Fresh Vegetable Spring Rolls
- ½ fresh mango, peeled, seeded and sliced thinly
- ¼ small head purple cabbage, shredded
- ¼ red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 carrot, any color, cut into matchsticks (I used purple)
- 1 medium cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 1 avocado, seeded and cut into slices
- Handful cilantro (optional)
- 10 pieces rice paper
Nutty Dipping Sauce
Check out the latest Savings in stores now!
- 3 Tbsp. sunflower seed butter
- 1 Tbsp. tamari
- ½ lime, squeezed
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- ¼ c. filtered water filtered water, or more, to thin to desired consistency
- Lay vegetables, fruit and cilantro on a plate to prepare to wrap.
- Blend nutty dipping sauce in a Magic Bullet or small blender.
- Soak each rice paper in warm water, according to package directions, or until pliable; layer a small amount of each vegetable at the base of the rice wrap; fold the bottom edge over the vegetables and fold the sides in. Roll until wrap is completely sealed; slice in half. Serve with dipping sauce.