Frozen Piña Colada Bites
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 5 Medjool dates, pits removed
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
Piña Colada Layer
- ½ cup mashed avocado
- ½ cup crushed pineapple
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
Check out the latest Savings in-store now!
- Grease each well of a mini muffin tin with coconut oil or line with silicone muffin cups.
- Blend the oats, dates, salt and 1 Tbsp. coconut oil. Press a rounded 1/2 tsp. of the mixture into each well of the mini muffin tin.
- Blend the Piña Colada Layer- blend more for a smoother consistency or less for more texture. Spoon evenly over the crust layer of each well.
- Freeze and enjoy frozen or thawed in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes.
Recipe by Dawn Hutchins.