Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Salad with Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing
- 4 large ears of corn, in husk, soaked in water
- 2 large zucchini, sliced in half lengthwise
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 4 c. baby mixed greens
- ½ c. packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 c. hot water
- 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 c. fresh basil leaves
- 4 cloves garlic
- ⅓ c. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. honey
- Garnish: Roasted chickpeas, fresh basil leaves, grape tomato halves
- Preheat grill to high.
- Place corn in husks on grill and cook for 5 to 8 minutes, until lightly charred.
- At the same time coat zucchini and chicken with extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper and place on grill.
- Cook zucchini and chicken for 5 to 6 minutes. Flip and cook for 5 to 6 minutes more. Remove corn, zucchini and chicken to a platter and allow to cool while prepping dressing.
- In a blender combine sun-dried tomatoes, hot water, vinegar, basil, garlic, extra virgin olive oil, honey, salt and pepper. Blend until smooth and adjust to taste. Add additional hot water if dressing is too thick.
- Cut corn off the cob, and slice zucchini and chicken breasts. Place lettuce, vegetables and chicken on plates and drizzle with salad dressing. Top with chickpeas, basil leaves, grape tomatoes.