This recipe is one of three meals that are made with some of the same ingredients. Cook one or try cooking them as a “stack” of three to best utilize your time and ingredients. Start with Roasted Sweet Potato Salad and after cooking that, you will be part-way toward two other meals in the stack, Huevos Rancheros and Vegan Black Bean & Sweet Potato Burgers.
- 1 Tbsp. olive or avocado oil
- 4 corn tortillas
- Leftover Roasted Sweet Potato Salad, about 1 ½ c.
- 3 - 4 eggs
- 1 small “Grab and Go” Pico de Gallo
- Cilantro, for garnish
- Sour cream, optional topping
- Shredded cheddar cheese, optional topping
- Heat olive/avocado oil in a medium-large skillet set to medium heat. Toast your tortillas in the pan for a minute or two on each side, until slightly browned. Plate your tortillas.
- Add your Roasted Sweet Potato Salad to the skillet and cook until warmed through, about 3-4 minutes. Place this on top of your tortillas.
- Add more oil to the skillet if needed, and fry eggs to your liking then add these to your tortillas. Top with pico de gallo and cilantro. Sour cream and cheddar cheese are also optional.