Maple Sriracha Roasted Brussels
- 1 lb. fresh Brussels Sprouts
- Coconut oil for greasing baking sheet
- Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp. sriracha
- 1 Tbsp. country style mustard
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce, tamari or liquid aminos
- 3 Tbsp. agave
Check out the latest Savings in stores now!
- Preheat the oven to 400F; grease a baking sheet with coconut oil; wash and cut the Brussels in half and place on baking sheet, cut side down; season with salt and pepper; bake 10 minutes, flip with a spatula and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the Sriracha, mustard, maple syrup, liquid aminos and agave in a small bowl; pour over the hot Brussels; toss to coat.