Matcha Collagen Beauty Bites
- 8 medjool dates, pitted
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Matcha Collagen
- ¼ c. hemp hearts
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- ¼ c. cashews, roasted, unsalted
- ¼ coconut butter, or coconut oil
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. himalayan sea salt
- Fill a food processor with the dates, hemp hearts, chia seeds and cashews and process until everything is chopped very fine and crumbly.
- Next add your Matcha collagen powder, coconut butter or coconut oil, vanilla extract and sea salt and process until everything is bright green and well combined.
- Place mixture in a bowl and chill in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Remove the mixture and using a small cookie scoop or a tablespoon, measure out your dough and roll into balls. Place them on a lined cookie sheet in the refrigerator to set up again for another 15 minutes.
- After they are all set up, roll them in whatever toppings your heart desires. Freeze dried raspberries add a tangy zip and stunning color. Bee pollen adds sweetness and a slight floral note. Pistachios can add some crunch.