Matcha Honey Toast
- 2 slices of gluten-free bread (or bread of choice)
- 2 heaping tbsp thick coconut yogurt (or yogurt of choice)
- 1/2 tsp matcha 1/2 tsp honey (or to taste)
- 2 tbsp Purely Elizabeth Banana Nut Butter Grain-Free Granola
OPTIONAL TOPPINGS: 1/2 banana, sliced edible flower petals
- Pop the bread into the toaster to toast and then prepare the matcha yogurt spread.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, matcha and honey and stir until fully blended into a light green colored spread.
- Spread matcha honey yogurt onto toast and top with granola, sliced bananas (optional), and edible flower petals (optional).