Organic Mama Veggie Frittata
- 1 tsp. Organic Valley unsalted butter
- 9 Organic Valley large brown eggs
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper, ground
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 c. spinach or kale, torn
- 1 c. tomato, chopped
- ½ c. Organic Valley feta cheese crumbles
- 1 Tbsp. fresh basil or parsley
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Grease a 9x9 inch baking dish with butter.
- Beat eggs, salt, pepper and paprika together until blended.
- Stir in onion, peppers, and spinach.
- Pour egg mixture in prepared baking dish and sprinkle with tomatoes, feta, and fresh basil.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until fluffy, golden, and set in the middle.