Perfect Protein Bites
- 3/4 c. peanut butter
- 6 tbsp. powdered milk
- 2 1/2 tbsp. vanilla whey protein powder
- 2 1/2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 1/2 tbsp. slivered almonds, chopped
- ½ c. crispy brown rice cereal
- 3 tbsp. sesame or hemp seeds - plus 1/3 c. extra for rolling
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Wearing gloves, mix until all ingredients are incorporated and a dough-like ball forms.
- Using a tablespoon, portion the mixture and roll into balls. Toss in sesame seeds to coat. Place balls onto a sheet pan and place into refrigerator for 20 minutes to set.
- Once set, place balls in a container and separate layers with parchment paper. Store in refrigerator or freezer.