Pineapple Cashew Cauli-Rice
- 1 head of cauliflower, grated
- 1 c. pineapple chunks
- 1 c. cashews, toasted and chopped
- 1/2 c. red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 c. grated carrots
- 3 Tbsp. cilantro leaves + more for garnish
- 1 egg, fried (optional)
- 1 tsp. curry powder (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil (optional)
Check out the latest Savings in stores now!
- 1 tsp. ginger, grated
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 2 tsp. local honey
- 3 Tbsp. vinegar, rice or apple cider
- 1 tsp. coconut aminos, soy sauce or tamari
- 3 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- To make the dressing, add the ingredients to a small jar and shake vigorously until well combined. Set aside to let flavors meld.
- In a large bowl, add the cauliflower, pineapple, cashews, red bell pepper, carrots and cilantro leaves. Add your dressing and toss well to combine.
- At this point, you have a delicious and healthy salad. If you want to take it one step further, you can have a stir-fry!
To turn this salad into a stir-fry:
- In a large skillet, heat 2 Tbsp. of coconut oil over high heat.
- When the oil is piping hot, add the entire salad, dressing and all, to your pan with 1 tsp. curry powder and a pinch of salt.
- Stir and toss constantly for about 3 minutes, or until the ingredients are heated through and slightly brown on the edges. Add a fried, sunny side egg up on top and ENJOY!