Pumpkin Rice Crisp Treat
- 1 1/2 cups puffed rice cereal, divided
- 1/3 cup mini marshmallows
- 2 Tbsp. pureed pumpkin
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- Dash of pumpkin pie spice
- Dash of sea salt
Check out the latest Savings in-store now!
- Preheat broiler to high; toast puffed cereal until crisp, 1 to 2 minutes; remove from heat and add 1/2 cup to a large mug, add marshmallows, pureed pumpkin, coconut oil, pumpkin spice and sea salt.
- Microwave 15 seconds, stir and microwave an additional 15 seconds. Stir in 1/2 cup puffed cereal until incorporated; add remainder of the puffed cereal; stir to combine; top with additional pumpkin pie spice, if desired. Refrigerate 10 minutes, or until chilled.
*Note: Feel free to skip the broiling step for a chewier treat
Recipe by Dawn Hutchins