Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake with Maple Cinnamon Glaze
- 2⁄3 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. Simply Organic pumpkin spice
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1⁄8 tsp. salt
- 4 eggs
- 2 c. cane sugar
- ½ c. Dr. Bronner’s virgin coconut oil, melted
- ½ c. unsweetened applesauce
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Organic Valley whole milk
- 1 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- ½ tsp. Simply Organic
- ground cinnamon
Check out the latest Savings in stores now!
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a double boiler, melt white chocolate.
- In a separate bowl, crush crackers. Add spices and salt, and mix well. Mix in butter.
- Fold melted white chocolate into cracker mixture until everything is coated.
- Working quickly, while mixture is still warm, spoon into a 2 ½ inch ring mold and press to flatten. Repeat with remaining crumb mixture. Place in refrigerator to set.
- While cookies are setting, blend cream cheese and 4 Tbsp.s sugar until smooth.
- In separate bowl, whip heavy cream and powdered sugar until soft peaks form. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese until just incorporated.
- Top each chilled cookie with roughly a Tbsp. of cream cheese mixture, using all the filling, and place back in refrigerator to set.
- In double boiler, melt together drizzle ingredients.
- Drizzle chocolate mixture over cream cheese on each cookie. Refrigerate again and allow chocolate to set. Keep cool until ready to enjoy.