Refried Bean Tostadas with Mango Slaw
Check out the latest Savings in stores now!
- 1⁄2 head of purple cabbage, cored & shredded
- 1 mango, cut into small chunks
- 1 Tbsp. Bragg apple cider vinegar
- Juice from half a lime
- Drizzle of Napa Valley Naturals extra virgin olive oil
- 2–3 tsp. maple syrup or agave (or your favorite natural sweetener)
- Chili powder to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can Amy’s refried beans
- 6 small corn tortillas
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Cilantro for garnish
- Combine slaw ingredients in a bowl and mix well so that dressing coats the cabbage and mango evenly.
- Set aside for 15 minutes to allow flavors to infuse.
- Heat beans according to instructions on the can.
- Toast corn tortillas directly on a hot grill or in a dry frying pan.
- Lay out tortillas and spread beans evenly into the centers of each. Add a few slices avocado to each taco and top with a spoonful of slaw.
- Garnish with cilantro and enjoy!