- ⅓ c. coconut milk
- 1 lime (about 2 tsp. juice)
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 chili pepper, minced (optional)
- 1 ½ lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast or beef, cut into ½” thick slices
- 2 c. snow peas
- 3 c. brown jasmine rice
- Garnish: cilantro, limes
- Preheat broiler to high. Lightly grease a sheet pan.
- Put 8 skewers in a large bowl and cover with water to soak.
- In a large bowl combine coconut milk, lime juice, peanut butter, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, scallions, and chili pepper if using.
- Remove half to a small serving bowl. Add chicken to the large bowl and toss in sauce.
- Thread chicken onto skewers. Place on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Broil until cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- With 5 minutes left to go on chicken, spread snow peas on top of baking sheet and drizzle with evoo. Season with salt and pepper. Return to oven and bake until snow peas are tender and lightly crisped, 3-5 minutes.
- Serve chicken and snow peas with rice and extra sauce for dipping.