Sautéed Kale and Mushroom Flat Bread Pizzas
- 4 small naan bread or small pizza flats
- 1 c. tomato sauce (less or more, depending on desired level of sauciness)
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/4 c. sliced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 c. chopped tomatoes
- 1 c. sliced mushrooms
- 2 c. chopped kale
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 c. nutritional yeast, or more (optional)
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella (non-dairy or regular)
Check out the latest Savings in stores now!
- Preheat oven to 400F; heat olive oil over medium heat; add onion and cook 3 minutes, or until soft; add garlic and cook 2 minutes; add tomatoes and mushrooms and cook an additional 5 minutes, or until soft; add kale, balsamic and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper. Cook until kale is soft and wilted. Do not overcook.
- Meanwhile, spread 1/4 sauce over naan or flat bread; top each with 1/4 of the mushroom, kale mixture; top each with 1-2 Tbsp nutritional yeast and 1/4 cup mozzarella; bake until cheese is melted.