Check out the latest Savings in stores now!
- 1 container Immaculate Baking organic cinnamon rolls
- 4 oz. Sunspire chocolate chips
- 4 oz. miniature marshmallows
- 2 Annie’s Homegrown organic graham crackers
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Remove the rolls from the packaging and separate from each other.
- Place 1 roll on a lightly floured surface and roll out with a rolling pin to flatten. Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Repeat process with the remaining rolls to fill the baking sheet in a circular shape. Stretch the rolls to fit.
- Bake at 350° F for 16 minutes. Remove from the oven and evenly top with the cinnamon roll icing, chocolate chips, and marshmallows.
- Bake for an additional 6-8 minutes until the chocolate is melted and the marshmallows are beginning to brown. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Break the graham crackers into small pieces and place on top of the marshmallows.
- Slice into wedges like a pizza and enjoy!