Spicy Shrimp Noodles
- ½ lb. wild caught Mayport shrimp, peeled
- 6 oz. ramen noodles (can be substituted with any noodle or GF needed)
- 2 Tbsp. sriracha
- 2 Tbsp. coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil, or butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- ½ a bunch of cilantro, chopped + more for garnish
- ½ c. toasted peanuts (omit if allergic)
Check out the latest Savings in stores now!
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sriracha, coconut aminos, coconut sugar, and 1 TBSP of the lime juice until well combined. Set aside for later use.
- Cook the noodles according to package directions. Do not use any flavoring packets if present. Once the noodles are tender, drain, rinse with cold water and set aside in a colander.
- In a large skillet, add the coconut butter or cooking oil of choice to medium-high heat. Add the garlic to the hot pan, and sauté for about one minute or until the garlic is fragrant but not burned. Add your shrimp to the pan and stir until the shrimp are pink and opaque. Remove the skillet from the heat.
- To the skillet, add the noodles, prepared sauce and half of the cilantro over the shrimp and toss until everything is coated. Top your noodles with remaining cilantro, green onions, peanuts (if using) and finish it off with a big squeeze of lime.