The Best BLT Sandwiches
- 1/2 lb. bacon (12 slices)
- 8 sandwich bread slices, toasted
- 8 iceberg or butter lettuce leaves
- 8 tomato slices
- 8 Tbsp. avocado oil mayonnaise
Check out the latest Savings in stores now!
- Cook bacon until brown and crisp, then transfer to paper towels to drain.
- Spread 1 Tbsp. of mayonnaise onto one side of each toasted bread slice.
- Top 4 slices of bread with 1 leaf of lettuce each, then top with 2 tomato slices and 3 slices of bacon. Break bacon in half if needed.
- Complete the sandwich with the remaining lettuce leaves and slices of bread, then serve!
Pro Tip: Cook perfectly crispy bacon in the oven for 20 minutes at 400°F (205°C).