Three Bean Salad
Check out the latest Savings in stores now!
- One can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- One can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 c. fresh, steamed green beans or one can green beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 c. chopped red onion
- 1/3 c. chopped bell peppers
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley
- Coarse sea salt and fresh ground pepper
- Juice of ½ lime
- 1 tsp. adobo seasoning
- 3 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Add cannellini beans, black beans and green beans to a large bowl; add red onion, bell peppers, cilantro and parsley. Season with sea salt and fresh ground pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk fresh lime, adobo seasoning, chopped garlic, red wine vinegar and olive oil; pour over salad mixture and toss well.